S.C.A.R.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.C.A.R.

A forum dedicated to SCAR and other airsofters to share there knowledge

2 posters

How to take down snipers

warpig12354
    warpig12354

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

How to take down snipers Empty How to take down snipers

Post by warpig12354 Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:22 am

Do you guys now how to take down snipers easily? Like how to find them and stuff to do and not to do.
    Thanks,
    Warpig What a Face
    Alabama_Sniper

Male
    Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

How to take down snipers Empty Re: How to take down snipers

Post by Alabama_Sniper Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 am

A sniper's role is a very important to a team , and with out a sniper , that team is with out a very important aspect . It is my job to take out that all important part of an enemy team . The anti-sniper is a new role to airsoft , however , sniper hunting has been around since airsoft began , I think . As long as there has been a sniper , there has been someone trying to get rid of him , usually a rifleman , and until just recently , I think , those riflemen have taken on the title of Anti-Sniper . Most anti-snipers are either former snipers or riflemen , and quite a few are former airsoft spotters . All of these positions listed have training in either sniping , spotting , and have to use an airsoft weapon , but to become and effective Airsoft Anti - Sniper you must not just have training in all three of these catagories , you must be able to exel in them . In these following paragraphs I am going to show you what it takes to become not just a anti-sniper , but the anti-sniper .

A sniper's role is a very important to a team , and with out a sniper , that team is with out a very important aspect . It is my job to take out that all important part of an enemy team . The anti-sniper is a new role to airsoft , however , sniper hunting has been around since airsoft began , I think . As long as there has been a sniper , there has been someone trying to get rid of him , usually a rifleman , and until just recently , I think , those riflemen have taken on the title of Anti-Sniper . Most anti-snipers are either former snipers or riflemen , and quite a few are former airsoft spotters . All of these positions listed have training in either sniping , spotting , and have to use an airsoft weapon , but to become and effective Airsoft Anti - Sniper you must not just have training in all three of these catagories , you must be able to exel in them . In these following paragraphs I am going to show you what it takes to become not just a anti-sniper , but the anti-sniper . Just because you have the right gear doesn't mean you will be able to catch the sniper , you will have to think like the sniper which is why former snipers and spotters exel better in Ant-Sniping then common airsoft riflemen do , but that will be covered later , next I will tell you what type of gun you need to take out the sniper with out breaking your bank .

Airsoft Guns Reccommended To Take Out An Airsoft Sniper
    Airsoft Ant-Snipers need to have a fully automatic airsoft gun , like the M4 , Ak-47 , or AR-15 , along with some many others . You won't just be doing battle with the sniper and his sidearm , but the spotter , and is weapon . Below are some great examples .

http://www.airgundepot.com/tokyo-marui-m4-system-aeg-airsoft-rifle.html

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ER-CA-AK47-012M.htm

http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=1607

And contrary to popular belief , fully auto , with semi auto capabilities , guns of any kind , airosft , paintball , or real , is not a sniper rifle thank you .

Now for sidearms , go to a department store and buy a semi auto pistol

Back Up Weapons .

Back up weapons also sidearms , but shotguns are great when entering building and cqb surroundings when searching for a sniper .

http://www.pyramydair.com/p/tsd-sport-airsoft-shotgun.shtml

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=139_24_134&products_id=2113

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2885

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2912

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=2904

This should help you with all of your airsoft weapontry needs .

Know Your Enemy , Thinking Like An Airsoft Sniper
    Ok this is going to be a little bit lenghty but here it goes , Now that you have your gear and weapons , it is time for the training . Airsoft snipers are not helpless , they are well armed other than the usuall spring bolt action sniper rifle . You have to be quick , yet stealthy to get past the two pairs of eye that are searching for you , yes that right , two pairs of eyes . The sniper not only has a greatly modified sniper rifle that can shoot far over your own guns range , but they also usually are equipped with two semi automatic pistols , and sometimes as many as two shotguns , Mp-5s , or sometimes even Mp5ks . The sniper alone is a tough objective to tackle , but the sniper is not alone , instead a highly trained , and heavily armed spotter will be bringing up his rear usually with an highly powerful AEG Airsoft Assault Rifle . To take out both of these will be a very difficult objective , which is why most anti-snipers work in teams of two . If you are working in teams of two , informantion on taking this difficult objective will soon come later , but right now I will cover taking the objective with only a one man team . First flank the sniper , you want to get the drop on him , which will be hard due to snipers and spotters being the best camoflauge experts on the whole field . After getting the drop on them , bring up your primary weapon , prefferably a sniper rifle , and fire about four shots , two for the sniper and two for the spotter , if you take them both out good for you if not throw a grenade , and get out of their to try once again . Now secondly for taking on the very elusive sniper and spotter team with a two man airsofting anti - sniper team , tell one member to flank the team from one side , while the other sneaks in on the objective , then , ( remember the note above about the camoflauge expert teams that we call the sniper and the spotter ) , once the sniper - spotter team is flanked , one anti - sniper charges the team , while the other gives covering fire , again prefferably with sniper rifle , that way if the other anti - sniper should not suceed , and has to get out , another will be carefully hidden in the shadows , ready to strike again , if this fails , try , try again . I wish that more information can be added , but no strategy is perfect and both will be different , the different the condition . Hope that I was at least of some help . All of this came from our site and was written by our two anti-snipers SoldierBoy and Cowboy , along with some inserts by myself and others , I hope you find it helpful and if you need anymore airsofting needs please come to www.alabamaairsoft.webs.com .

SoldierBoy
    warpig12354
    warpig12354

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by warpig12354 Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:52 pm

thank you so much for all of your tips and I went to your site and left a signiture in the guestbook and if you ever need any tips just say so I would be more then welcome to help.
    -Warpig What a Face
    Alabama_Sniper

Male
    Number of posts : 111
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Post by Alabama_Sniper Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:55 pm

Thanks , and will do , I am always happy to help , because one of the reasons that we made the site is so that we can help other airsofters get to know the sport more better than they already do .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content