S.C.A.R.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
S.C.A.R.

A forum dedicated to SCAR and other airsofters to share there knowledge

+2
Socal46/ADMIN
AFU
6 posters

Sniper training

AFU
    AFU

Male
    Number of posts : 45
    Registration date : 2008-11-14

Sniper training Empty Sniper training

Post by AFU Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:51 pm

Ok, so go out into a forested area, it should have tree cover, as well as areas with less than sufficient covering. Have 10 people randomly place 10 targets around the area (You do not know their location) Each person is set to guard his or her target, but they do not carry guns.

Your job, as a sniper, is to hit all 10 targets within the first 3 circles without being seen. When you are sneaking, all the guards have to do is see you and point you out, and you lose. You win if you manage to hit all 10 targets. A guard is out as soon as his or her target is hit.

You can change the difficulty by lowering the hit zone on the target, or allowing the guards to move further away from the target. preferably though, he or she should always be able to see their target. Another way to change the difficulty is to also have guards without targets who are allowed to walk freely across the field. This means you have to sneak around everyone, not just around the targets.Or you can do this.Ok, so the field is set up as you (the sniper) versus at least ten soldiers. Each soldier is dressed exactly the same except for minor differences (Each soldier needs to carry a mid-grade gun, but for later). One of the ten troops is an officer above the others (This can be any formation, a PFC (Private First Class) among Privates, A captain among sergeants, A lieutenant among second lieutenants). You can also try this training exercise

A Better Sniper (More sniper training).

Ok, so the snipers goal is to assassinate the officer without being seen by the whole group. The sniper may kill up to 3 of the troops using a gas pistol (But only if those troops have spotted them first, and the other 7 remain ignorant) (You also can not kill them when they are a part of the whole group, only when they are alone or as a scout, or in pairs of 2). You must use the gas pistol, because it gives away your position, forcing you to flee and tree again.

The soldiers only have to see you in order to win, but if you assassinate their officer, you are not done yet. The sniper after successfully killing the officer must then make his way back to his drop off zone without being killed. At this point the troops may use their weapons). The sniper is no longer allowed to kill anyone, he must return to his pick up zone without firing a shot.

Summery

So, the snipers mission, get in without being detected. Assassinate the commanding officer, and return safely to his rally point.

A good man for information (more sniper training).

Ok, so the point of this next training mission is to relay information to your team mates (you get a team of five, No more for practical reasons) about a larger team of at least ten. Your mission as a sniper is to gather information about this larger team, their location, their size, their guns. You have to relay this information back to your own team and create a situation where they can ambush the enemy team.

The challenge, you (The sniper) may not carry a gun, you may not kill the enemy. Your only goal is to safely allow your team to take out the enemy, without resulting in casualties of your own team (If you lose more than 2 men, you lose)( If you are seen, you also lose).

Last edited by AFU on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 am; edited 3 times in total
    Socal46/ADMIN
    Socal46/ADMIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 82

Sniper training Empty Re: Sniper training

Post by Socal46/ADMIN Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:24 am

very nice practice procedure if any other mods aprrove i will sticky it for you
    Killyouno5
    Killyouno5

Male
    Number of posts : 76
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by Killyouno5 Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:23 am

ya i think it is good
    lonesniper24
    lonesniper24

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by lonesniper24 Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:29 am

It sound like a great way to increase skill
    Socal46/ADMIN
    Socal46/ADMIN
    Admin
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 82

Post by Socal46/ADMIN Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:34 am

yeah nice ill sticky it if another mod agrees
    warpig12354
    warpig12354

Male
    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-11-28

Post by warpig12354 Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:28 pm

sounds good!!!!!!!! I'll try it sometime.
    Alabama_Sniper

Male
    Number of posts : 111

Post by Alabama_Sniper Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:04 am

But your not a sniper .
    warpig12354
    warpig12354

Male

Post by warpig12354 Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:24 am

so my brother is
    warpig12354
    warpig12354

Male

Post by warpig12354 Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 am

It's a great way to work on my stealth so I'll give it a try some time. Laughing
    AFU
    AFU

Male
    Number of posts : 45

Post by AFU Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:38 pm

I am locking this topic because it is not actually going anywhere than where it has already gone.

If anyone has anything to actually add to the original topic, feel free to PM me and I'll willingly unlock it. (Or another moderator/admin, if they desire)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm